segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2013

Jhunyor Slash - Losing You - Dead By April

What I have in me, in my mind, is you I would die if we were through What I'm feeling now, what I'm heading into I am lost in pain without you So cold, so alone All I have is you It is all that I'm breathing for All I need is you Now I can't make it through All the nights I've prayed: must this all be untrue! I am not prepared to be strong I just can't beleive - I am losing you Unprepared to carry on, I can't see you walk away So cold, so alone All I have is you It is all that I'm breathing for All I need is you Now I can't make it through I am losing you forever I am lost in pain without you I am leaving ground forever (forever) Distant, so far, destiny's selecting me I can't be strong, life is disconnecting me Now Loneliness infecting me Gone are the days you were there protecting me So cold, so alone All I have is you It is all that I'm breathing for All I need is you Now I can't make it through I am losing you forever I am lost in pain without you I am leaving ground forever (forever) All I have is you It is all that I'm breathing for All I need is you Now I can't make it through

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário